Happy Wednesday AI Friends!
Today I wanted to make a card pairing the latest release of Countryside Series called #6253 - FG Poinsettia Border with the current blog challenge - "Furry Friends". This little bunny from the #5461 - Christmas Slimline set is definitely one of my favorite furry friends and it was the perfect image to use with the poinsettia floral window swag.
I started by stamping the poinsettia border and the bunny onto copic friendly paper with Memento black ink. I colored both with my copic markers listed below. I used the coordinating die to cut the bunny but I fussy cut the poinsettia border.
I made the shaker window using the #5408 - Shadowbox window die set. I die cut two panels and placed a 2 1/4" square piece of acetate in between the panels. I then placed foam tape around the outer edge of the window and filled with small glass beads to resemble snow. I also took a 2 1/8" square piece of light blue cardstock and blended ink (Broken China and Salty Ocean) around the edges. I then splattered white paint onto that panel. After letting that dry, I adhered this piece to the back of the shaker window. The shaker is now ready.
I glued the poinsettia border to the top edge of the window and placed foam tape onto the back side so that it would be level with the window when adhered to the front of the card. I adhered the sentiment to the bottom edge of the window and placed the bunny onto the card. I added a few enamel dots and a bow and the card is finished.
I hope you enjoyed my card. Make sure to enter the blog challenge for a chance to win a free stamp set.
Thanks for joining me today! Keep creating!


No comments:
Post a Comment