Happy Wednesday AI Friends!
Today I have a card inspired by the current bi-weekly blog challenge - On the Border featuring the #5972 - BJ Decorative Margin dies and Cruisin' Carol - #6075. I love these ladies from the AI People line.
I stamped Cruisin' Carol onto copic friendly paper with Memento black ink and colored her with my copic markers listed below. I then die cut her with the corresponding die that is included in this set.
I die cut 2 pieces of pattern paper and a white cardstock panel using the #5063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched dies. I also die cut two pieces of mint green cardstock using the #5972 - BJ Decorative Margin die for each side of the image panel.
I placed foam tape onto the backside of the image and popped her up onto the white panel. The happy birthday word die cut is from my stash.
There you have it - Easy Peasy, Fun and Festive! Thanks for joining me today! Hope you join our bi-weekly challenge - On the Border - for a chance to win a free stamp set. We love to see your creations!
Have a great week and hope you find lots of time to craft!
Copics used: T0, T2, T4, T6
E00, E01, E11, E21, E23, E25
R20, R22, R24, R27, R29
Y28 YR12, YR14, YR16
B000 V12, V15, V17


No comments:
Post a Comment