Hello AI Friends!
Art Impressions STAMPtember 2026 Exclusive set from Simon Says Stamp is FINALLY here. This is truly the best stamp set EVER!!! If you love Bonnie's girlfriends, she has outdone it this time! I swear I say that every time, but she keeps amazing me with each one! Get your stamp set NOW before they are gone. This is a limited edition and when they are sold out, they are gone forever.
Click HERE!
I was so excited to create with this set that I ended up making two cards. The first one with the Bold Fall colors. My second one, I decided to challenge myself and use a softer palette but still the fall colors. I tend to be a heavy colorer so this was a fun challenge for myself.
Both images were stamped with Memento black ink onto copic friendly paper and colored with copic markers listed below. The bottom card used the die to create a shaped flap card set on top of the base. This is the only opening for the inside sentiment. The back is set on an easel.
Make sure to check out the Art Impressions Blog post that shows more inspiration from the talented design team. Such great creations!
I hope you have as much fun coloring this image as I did.
Have a great day and have fun creating!
Copics used:
Bold Fall card - E00, E01, E11, E21, E23, E97, E99
E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
B000, B93, B95, B97
R20, R22, R24
YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18, YR21, YR24, YR27
YG91, YG93 G94
N0, N1, N2
Pastel card - E00, E01, E11, E21, E23
E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53, E55
YR00, YR01, YR12, YR20
R20, R22 N0, N1, N2
B0000, B91
YG91, YG93



No comments:
Post a Comment