Thursday, June 6, 2024

Bait & Tackle Shop - matchbook

 Happy Thursday AI Friends!

I hope you all have had a chance to check out the four new Art Impressions matchbook sets that were released last week. They are so so cute and fun to make. Today I want to share the #5906 Bait and Tackle Shop. Bonnie did such an amazing job at creating this little shop. She included everything!!!!!  This is perfect for the fisherman in your life!  Just in time for Father’s Day!!


I stamped the images onto copic friendly paper with Memento Black ink and then colored with my copic markers (see list below).  Once colored I assembled the matchbook using the corresponding #5317 MB template die set (sold separately).  Check out Bonnie's tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTqXgY0Ebmk for assembling instructions.  I also used the #5318 MB envelope die set to make the corresponding envelope that the matchbook fits into.   
These die sets work with all of the matchbook stamp sets.  There are over 20 to choose from.

Hope you try out some of these sets.  They are just so cute and a treat for anyone to receive.  

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have a wonderful day! 


Copics used:  C00, C01, C03, C05
E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53, E55
B01, B32, B34
BG01, BG02, BG90, BG93, BG95
R02, R05
YR01, YR02

 

No comments:

Post a Comment