Thursday, June 20, 2024

Golfer Dad

 Happy Thursday Ai Friends!

I realize that Father's Day was last weekend but I wanted to share the card I made for my husband.  He likes to golf.   However, lately he isn't such a fan.  😏  I think every golfer has those days, right?

The #4902 Par-Tee Golfers has always been one of my favorite stamp sets.  I just love this golfer guy!  So, to show him off, as well as the #5927 Father's Day die set, I decided to make my card an easel card.  This Father's Day die set is on sale while supplies last, so make sure you visit the website and grab your die set today.  It's a great one and so is the Par-Tee Golfers stamp set!

Opened it looks like this:

And closed, it looks like this:

I stamped the image on copic friendly paper and colored with copic markers.  (Colors listed below) After coloring the golfer, I cut him out using the #5065 Oval Double Stitched Die.  I also cut a piece of kraft cardstock out of the same oval die to adhere to the back of the colored image to hide the copic coloring on the back side and also add strength to the colored image.  I used the #5832 Gnome paper pack for the striped background paper and also used a small piece for his hat.  The easel card is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card with the front side scored at 2 3/4 and folded in half.  I then cut two 2 1/2 x 5 1/4 panels of kraft cardstock and two 2 1/4 x 5 panels of the striped pattern paper for each of the front folds.  I die cut the #1, Super Dad and the Happy Fathers Day out of the kraft cardstock.  I cut the "Dad" out of the Super Dad die cut and made the card say #1 Dad.  Easy Peasy card!

I hope you enjoyed my card today!

Have a great day!

Copics used:  

E000, E01, E11, E21, E23, E42, E43, E44

T0, T2, T4

R20, B000, B32, B34

BG90, BG93, BG96


No comments:

Post a Comment