Thursday, May 30, 2024

Flaunt It

 Happy Thursday AI Friends!

My card today is based on the current challenge at Art Impressions "All That Glitters".  I hope you decide to play along and enter to win a free stamp set.  See the "Bi-Weekly Challenge" tab.  

When I thought glitter, the #4756 Flaunt It stamp set was the first set to come to mind.  I had sooo much fun "glittering" up these ladies.  But first things first, I stamped the image onto copic friendly paper and colored the gals with copic markers (see list below).  When I finished coloring up the image, I wasn't excited about my coloring of the gal on the left, so I decided to paper piece her dress over my coloring.  I stamped her again onto pattern paper from the #5742 Easter PP and fussy cut the dress out.  Then I glued the dress into place.  Much better!  This is a great way to save your image if you don't like the way you originally colored it.  Beats re-coloring the whole image.  

I lightly placed glue on the boa and then sprinkled with glitter.  Tapped off the excess and performed that step again where needed.  For the glasses and the crown, I used stardust stickles.  I also used an aqua shimmer pen on the shoes and bracelet, but it doesn't show up very well in the picture.  

The saying, from the Flaunt It set, is perfect for my girlfriends and I - we just find ourselves so funny.  I'm not so sure that our husbands find us as funny as we think we are, but we sure get a kick out of ourselves.  LOL!  The bow is from the #5318 MB Envelope dies and the glasses are from my stash.

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have a great day!  

Remember to enter the challenge to win a free stamp set!

Copics used:  E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
E21, E23, E53, Y21
T0, T2, T4, T6
R11, R12, R14, R20
YG41, YG45
V12, V15, V17


  

No comments:

Post a Comment