Sunday, March 12, 2023

Green Galore

 St. Patty's Day is almost here and Art Impressions is celebrating with a "Green Galore" challenge.  Although it doesn't need to be St. Patrick theme, it is all about the green.  When I think green, I think of frogs, so I used the Frog freebie from Art Impressions.  He is just soooo darn cute!!


I stamped the cute little frog on cryogen white paper and colored him with copic markers.  I then fussy cut him out so I could pop him up and make my 3-D scene.  I used the Art Impressions stitched rectangle die for the yellow mat, then used several other die cuts from my stash.  The stitched window is from My Favorite Things and the little flowers are from a die that I bought from the Dollar Tree (I know, I can't believe it either.  I use that die ALL the time and it cuts great!)  I stamped "Hi" in the center of the sun and I'll add a sentiment of "thinking of you" or "Happy Spring" when I decide the recipient.  Topped off the card with green sequins for the finishing touch.

Hope you have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely cute card! Thank you for joining our Ai Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this!! Green is my favorite color and you made this little frog so darned cute with your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely freaking adorable, Dori!!! I love how you created this card! This just couldn't be any cuter!!! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete