Friday, March 24, 2023

Inside Out

 Fun challenge at Art Impressions this week called "Inside Out".  I decided to make my card an interactive peek a boo card.   When you open the card, the inside has a little bunny that was hiding and the bunny from the front is now hiding.   I used an Art Impressions stamp set called Hoppy Easter.   This is an oldie but a goodie!!  Such cute little bunnies (and one chick) in the set.  


I stamped my images on cryogen white cardstock and colored with copic markers.  I used the Art Impressions stitched circle dies for the windows.  Both of the sentiments also come with the set along with a stack of little Easter eggs.  A very useful little stamp set! 

Hope you enjoy my Inside Out card for the day.

3 comments:

  1. This peek a boo card is absolutely adorable, Dori!! I love those darling little bunnies, and someone is going to be very lucky to receive it! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I love the bunny stamps and the plaid paper you used!
    Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a fantastic job on this card. Your coloring is awesome on these bunnies and your design is also super. So very well done! Thanks so much for joining us on the Art Impressions blog for our Inside Out challenge. - Janet

    ReplyDelete