Monday, February 27, 2023

Bloom Where You're Planted

 Art Impressions is having a "Bloom Where You're Planted" challenge.  I chose to use the Art Impressions darling Baby Critter set (#5400) for this week's challenge.  I love this set with all the adorable little critters, the dies and the great sayings.  Soooo much included in this set!  What a deal!!



I stamped these images on cryogen white cardstock and colored them with copic markers.  I die cut each of the images so that I could plant (no pun intended 😁) them among the grass and the leaf background.  The leaf and grass die cuts are from my stash but the oval stitch die cuts and the "birthday" word are from Art Impressions.  The "birthday" word is part of the Twist Frame die set.  I just cut the "Happy" off of it.  The inside of the card pops up to make a window.  

This was such a fun card to make and it really turned out cute.  Hope you like it too.

1 comment:

  1. How can you not LOVE this card??!!! You seriously blow me away!! You are wicked talented!!!

    ReplyDelete