Tuesday, February 7, 2023

You're My Everything

This week's challenge at Art Impression's is called "You're My Everything".  For this challenge, I used the Lovable Animals Set (#5219) from Art Impressions.  This adorable set consists of four darling animals, with dies included, and each die cuts the paws so that you can slip an item into them.  Items included in this stamp set are a present, flower, cupcake and a sheet of paper, with dies for each and also a heart die.  Great set for so many occasions.


I stamped the elephant on cryogen white paper and colored with my copic markers.  I die cut the elephant and placed the die cut heart into his paws.  I also made a shaker element to make the card interactive.  Love cards with some action.  ๐Ÿ˜  I stamped the saying (also included with this stamp set) onto a tag and popped it up on the card along with the elephant.  

Hope you enjoy my card.  

Happy Valentines Day to all!


  

3 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable!! What a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shaker card! I also love the colors you used! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute, cute, cute!!! Love the shaker card And that elephant is so adorable!! Another winner Dori!!!

    ReplyDelete