Friday, August 27, 2021

Kangaroo Pouch

 The Art Impression's challenge for this two-week period is "Lion, Tigers, Bears Oh My".  It is a challenge showcasing any animal image.  I chose the Art Impressions Kangaroo Mouthful set.  I love this set!  It comes with a mama kangaroo, baby kangaroo, a bunch of flowers, a present, a cluster of balloons, a blow horn and a birthday hat.  I used them all except for the flowers.  Such a great set!! The dies are also included, which is always a plus.  



I made a shaker gift tag with the Art Impressions double stitch tag die.  I die cut the tag out of pattern paper and then cut two pieces of page protector plastic using the tag die as a template to cut around.  I then sealed three sides of the plastic with the WeR Fuse tool to create the shaker tag.  I glued two sets of the balloons to the inside tag and placed sequins in the pouch to make it a shaker.  I then fused the top of the tag together.  
To finish the tag, I colored all of the images with copic markers.  I made a slit in the mama kangaroo's mouth and pouch to place the blow horn and present within.  I then glued the images to the outside of the tag and tied some ribbons to the top.   
What little one wouldn't have fun playing with this tag?  Probably will enjoy the tag more than the present.  ๐Ÿ˜


2 comments:

  1. Omg!! This is the absolute cutest tag EVER!!! Dori you always amaze me with your talents!!! So adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete