Sunday, September 12, 2021

Wine Time

 Art Impression's is having their challenge of "Shaken, Not Stirred".  Any drink is the theme.  Of course, I chose wine!  I used the image from the Wine Divas stamp set.  She just says it all!


  I used the Art Impressions double stitch rectangle die to cut out the frames and the flag double stitch die to cut out the saying.  I paper pieced the chair and colored the rest of the image with copic markers.  Paper piecing is so fun and easy.  It makes the chair look like fabric.  

  Hope you enjoy this simple and fun card.

  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the fabric on the chair! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color palette of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to be "wining" up a storm this month! LOL!! Another fantastic creation! Love how you paper pieced the chair and your coloring is always amazing!

    ReplyDelete