Sunday, May 16, 2021

Ride the Wave

 The Art Impressions challenge for this week is "Under the Sea".  I love the new critter cubbie release sets (Under the Sea and The Hen House) but I haven't purchased them yet.  So, for the challenge, I used the 2020 Art Impressions freebie stamps.  Love love love the puffer fish and the crab.  Well, actually, I love them all but these two are my favorites.  I also used the Hero Arts wave background die to make the ocean scene.  The sea creatures tuck right into the die openings.


  I colored the images with copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  Art Impressions make their images so easy to fussy cut and when you pop them up with foam tape, they just come alive.  

  Hope we all get to go ride the waves this summer.  Sooooo looking forward to some sun and fun!


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! That die is perfect to have the sea critters peeking out of. Thanks for joining us at Art Impresssions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!!! This is as cute as cute can get!!! I really love that die and it was perfect for all the adorable sea critters!! Beautiful sun too!!! Whoever gets this Dori creation is going to go crazy for it!!!

    ReplyDelete