Monday, May 3, 2021

Barn Dance

This week's challenge at Art Impressions is Barn Dance.   I used an old Art Impressions stamp called Wallowing Pig along with a sentiment from the current Be Happy Laugh Lines (#5279) stamp set.  I thought this saying was perfect for this image.  There are so many great sayings in that set!


I love Barn dances and this image is a perfect reflection of me the day after. 😁  I have way TOO much fun but I sure pay for it the next day.  I'm tuckered out and my legs do not want to hold me up. 😀

Isn't this just the cutest stamp?  Kind of says it all, doesn't it?


2 comments:

  1. Bahaha!!!! This card is hilarious!!! The sentiment couldn't be anymore perfect! Looooove it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I also love the sentiment! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete