Friday, May 28, 2021

Fairy Flutter

 It's a "Birthday" challenge at Art Impressions this week.  Who doesn't love making, giving and especially receiving Birthday cards?  It's a present in and of itself!  I love to see the creativeness of others so I'm looking forward to viewing all the entries in this challenge.  Always inspiring!

  My card this week features the Fairy Flutter stamp set from Art Impressions.  Unfortunately, she is discontinued, but she is a very used stamp set at my house.  I love interactive cards and this one has the wings fly up and down when you pull the tab.  Sooooo darn cute and fun!


  The sentiment is included with this set (as well as the fairy die) and it's perfect especially for those of us who wish to be 29 again.  Such a great age!  I've been 29 for MANY years.  😉

  Hope you enjoy.  Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

  

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so fun! I love all of the bold colors you used. Thank you for playing along with the birthday challenge on the Art Impressions blog. Jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. POOF!!!! SHe is still my favorite Flutter and your card is awesome as always!! Love your coloring and gorgeous design!! I'm your biggest fan!!! ❤

    ReplyDelete