Sunday, April 18, 2021

Personality

   This week's Art Impressions challenge is "Personality".  Wow, fun challenge but very hard to decide just which stamp fits my personality the best.  I'd say almost all of the AI girlfriends sets will do but this one is the top contender.  This stamp set is called Ballerina Eunice and I find it a definite go to when you need a card that will put life into perspective.  I also thought this saying was perfect for this image and a total expression of me!  My usual motto is "Life is short, so enjoy it!" but I think this one might come in handy.  😉


Just to set the record straight, see those feet on Eunice?  Well, those also represent me.  Besides big, I have two left feet.  😄  Soooo, if you were wondering, am I a Ballerina, answer is definitely not.  
Not lucky enough to be that coordinated.  But what girl doesn't dream of wearing a Tutu?

2 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle! Great colors and design with the Eunice image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I just adore Eunice, and love all the layering and beautiful coloring! Another work of art!!

    ReplyDelete