Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Surprise Party

 This weeks challenge at Art Impressions is to create a Surprise card.   I created a card where the image is hidden inside.  The top panel is tied like a present and when you open it, out pops the pandas having a party.  Such a fun card with a surprise inside.   I used the Pand-tastic set for this challenge along with balloons from the Bus cubbies set.  I also used the AI double stitch rectangle dies to emboss the top panel, which created the fold lines, then cut diagonal slits to make the opening.  



I popped the middle Panda up with foam tape to give it dimension, along with the balloon that he is playing with.  These little pandas are Sooooo cute!  They are just so happy and bring a smile to my face.   

Hope this card brings a smile to your day.



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this couldn't be any cuter!!!! LOVE this! And the additions of the balloons were genius!! Love it Dori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too cute, Dori!! Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. What the heck was I doing?? I even spelled Dori wrong!! 🤣🤣🤣

      Delete
  4. Those pandas are so darn cute....they definitely make me smile!! Good job😊

    ReplyDelete