Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Border flare

Good Morning!  It's almost Turkey Day!  I hope all of you are planning a nice quiet family time.  

The Art Impressions challenge this week is all about Borders.  I created my card today using the AI Full of Thanks set and the Flag Double Stitched dies.  I stamped the plump cute turkey on a card size piece of cryogen white paper.  I colored him with copic markers and stamped his shirt on patterned paper and cut it out freehand.  I love this look, it just adds personality to the image.  The border is designed using the flag double stitched die with the flag on both sides.  Then I cut each piece in half and placed off the card in various lengths.  After I was satisfied with how they fell to highlight the turkey, I glued them down and cut off the card sides to the dimension of the finished card that I wanted.


Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!  Stay safe and healthy!


1 comment:

  1. This card is so stinkin' cute, Dori!! I really like how you framed him with the flag die cuts in all the gorgeous fall colors!! Your creativity always blows me away!!

    ReplyDelete