Thursday, October 20, 2022

Masculine card

 This week the challenge at Art Impression is "Let's hear it for the Boys".  Today is my husband's birthday so the timing was perfect for this challenge.  He loves to golf so I picked the Art Impression's Golfer Gordon stamp set to make his card.  This image is soooo darn cute, he just makes me smile.  My husband got a good chuckle out of the sentiment.


I stamped the image on cryogen white cardstock and colored him with copic markers.  Masculine cards are fun to make because they are so simple, although I rarely make them.  Why is that?  Guess women just seem to enjoy them more than men and probably appreciate them more too.  Either way, I like making both.

Hope you decide to create a masculine card so that you can enter the challenge with me.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! Perfect card for the guys, Dori! I love those papers and your coloring is perfect as always!

    ReplyDelete