Saturday, October 8, 2022

Buttons and Bows

 This week's challenge at Art Impressions is Buttons and Bows.  I choose to use a golden oldie stamp set of Art Impressions called Golden Gramma.  This is an old stamp set and, unfortunately, it is discontinued, but it one of my favorites.  She is the true depiction of a granny, with the curlers from years past and all.  Picture your gramma running after you to give you one of those best gramma hugs ever.  Those were the days! 😂


I stamped the image on cryogen white cardstock and colored her with copic markers.  Since I love shape cards, I decided to get out my silhouette machine.  Such an easy way to create any shape you want and then make it into a card.  I used a punch from my stash to make the border.  

Hope you enjoy my card and it makes you think of your gramma.


1 comment:

  1. She is one of my favorites, Dori! LOVE your shaped card and all your beautiful details!! And of course love your button and bow! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete