Sunday, April 4, 2021

All about Squares

Happy Easter!!  This week's Art Impressions challenge is to use a Square shape.  So, I went all out squares.  I made a square card with square frames.    These challenges are great for pulling out some of your supplies that you forget you have.  I used a few different square dies from my stash.  If I use them, I can justify buying more.  😏

I recently purchased this Bunny PopUp stamp set from Art Impressions so that I could make my Easter cards.  Decided to make this one without the PopUp feature.  Although the feature is adorable, I like to go outside the box and utilize my supplies in other ways too.  I stamped this image on cryogen white cardstock, colored it with copic markers and fussy cut it out to fit in the square frame. I also used the bow stamp and die that comes with the set to make my bunny a girl.  


I love the bright colors of Spring.  This set isn't just for Easter but it sure screams Spring.

Enjoy and have a wonderful Easter!



2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Dori!!! This is so freakin adorable!! Love that bunny and all the beautiful spring colors! Another gorgeous creation from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love the Spring colors. Thanks for joining us at Art Imoressions!

    ReplyDelete