Friday, January 29, 2021

Celebration

 Art Impressions is celebrating their 300th challenge.  Wow, that's a lot of challenges!  Congrats to AI!!

For this challenge, I wanted to utilize a stamp set with the biggest cake and the most candles, however, not quite 300 ( I'd still be coloring if that was the case). 😄  This stamp set is called Giant Cake Set and it's perfect for any celebration.  This is a great stamp set and so easy and fun to color.  Such great happy expressions on their faces!


Congratulations AI!!  I've been enjoying participating in your challenges.  Love seeing all of the projects that are entered.  Very inspiring!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card Dori, love the colors and the size of the cake is perfect for the 300th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card, Dori!! And this is one of my favorite Girlfriends Birthday set! Gorgeous coloring and design as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this card, Dori!! And this is one of my favorite Girlfriends Birthday set! Gorgeous coloring and design as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job!! I LOVE it and your card design is fun and fabulous. Seeing your card, I definitely need to add the Giant Cake Set to my AI Wish List. Keep coloring....you are an inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete