Monday, February 22, 2021

Best of 2020

 Art Impressions challenge this week is  "Best of 2020".  The stamp set that I used for several birthday cards this past year was Sally swimmer.  Unfortunately, she is retired, but I just love this image.  The duck inner tube is classic and I love the look on his face.  I had fun using some of my dies in my stash as well as the sun stencil.  I love it when I can create and use more of my products.  I have sooooo many so I better use them.  😂


Hope you like this card from 2020.  Looking forward to creating many more in 2021 using Art Impressions stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Sally is one of my favorites, Dori!!! I love the scene you've created for her!! You made me laugh with your comment about your products though!! 🤣🤣 I swear we have just as muxh fun shopping for them as we do using them!! Another fantabulous card, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so much! This is one of my favorite Art Impressions stamps! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete