Sunday, January 10, 2021

Resolution

 Happy New Year!  Hope you had a wonderful Holiday season!  Although quiet, it was nice!

You guessed it - the challenge at Art Impression's this week is "New Year's Resolution".  In soooo many years past, I have always made the typical new years resolution of losing weight.  Well, after last years pandemic and quiet life, I decided that my new year's resolution for 2021 is to celebrate and party like no one is watching.  If we are still stuck in COVID, no one will be watching. 😂  My hope is that everyone will get to join me in party mode and soon!!

 I used the retired "Party Group" stamp set from Art Impressions which is actually a stamp with a group of 5 people.  I LOVE this image but thought I would change it up and only stamped and colored the two people on the left.  This totally depicts my husband and I.  I'm the loud crazy one and he's the more quiet type.  😄  

I hope you enjoy my card and that 2021 is a year of celebration with family and friends!! 

Stay safe and healthy until we can party together again!

5 comments:

  1. This card is so much fun! I love the layering design of this card! Thank you for joining us for the Art Impressions Blog Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is cute! Love how you modified the image and your use of colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest! I love your chosen colors too, big fan of the bold orange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAHA!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore this card!!! This couple is so freaking funny and I can definitely see you and your antics in this image! HAHA! Another amazing card from your talented hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Party On!! This card is hilariously funny....makes me smile and wish for those times to return. Great coloring and choice of papers!😍

    ReplyDelete