Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Snack Time

 Art Impression's is having a "Midnight Snack" challenge this week.  What better snack then a piece of cake.  I always need a birthday card so I made one with a cake in one hand and a present in the other.  I utilized three stamp sets to create this card, Be Happy Laugh Lines for the gal, Birthday Buggy for the sentiment and the Holiday Mansion Birthday set for the cake and present.


I started out using my scrap strips from a Doodlebug 6x6 paper pad.  I love the bold bright primary colors and can't seem to throw away any leftover pieces of paper.  I stamped all of the images on cryogen white cardstock and colored with copic markers.  The sentiment, along with the cake and present, were cut with the coordinating die cuts provided in the sets.  This makes for great accessory popups on any card.  I placed them in her hands and popped them up using foam tape.  You would think they came together as a set since they fit so perfectly in her hands.  

Hope you enjoy my card for the day. 

2 comments:

  1. You look like you have one very happy lady on your hands. Thanks for joining the Art Impressions challenge. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal!! This card is so adorable and I'm so excited for you that you won the lucky random draw!! I love how you have her holding the cake and present! Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete