Friday, June 2, 2023

May Flowers

 The current challenge at Art Impressions is Fabulous Flowers and what better stamp set to use that will show off May flowers than the Mushroom Cubbie set.  



  I made this interactive card for my daughter's birthday.  She LOVES gnomes.  I mean LOVES gnomes!!  😀  There are so many fun images and dies with this set that can be used with so many other stamp sets.  A very versatile stamp set.  I used the Lawn Fawn pop up platform die set which makes the card three dimensional and interactive.  

  Needless to say, my daughter loved her bday card.  Hope you like it too. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so ADORABLE, Dori!! I love absolutely everything about it! I'm sure Carly was bonkers over it! Gorgeous coloring!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love this little 3D scene so much, just perfect! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete