Friday, July 17, 2020

Queen for a Day

Today I'm featuring a card that I made for a friend of mine.  She is our Copic Queen.  She got me hooked on copic markers after seeing the cards that she creates.  I LOVE the way she colors images, especially Art Impression images, and I aspire to be like her.  Maybe one day she will pass down her crown to me.  πŸ™πŸ˜Š

I used the silhouette to cut the crown shaped card out of black and gold glitter cardstock.  I also used jewels to "bling" up the crown and make it sparkle.  The image is from the Art Impressions Crown set.  I just love her!  She has attitude without the need for a sentiment, however, I included one anyway just to add emphasis.  πŸ˜€  


Hope this adds a little sparkle to your day!
Stay safe and healthy!


2 comments:

  1. this card is proudly displayed in my craft room! Love you Dori! You're way too kind!! Your work is truly amazing!! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete