Friday, August 7, 2020

Cards for Kindness

 Art Impressions has joined Scrapbook.Com in their Cards for Kindness event this month.  For the Art Impressions challenge, they have asked all those, that are interested, to create and submit 10 cards for this event.  What a fun and great way to provide a smile for those in need!  

For this challenge, I used the Art Impressions Elephant Twist Ties stamp set.  I LOVE this set!  The elephants are so darn cute and make you smile just from their adorable face.  They are intended to twist together to close the card, but for the current challenge, I separated them and used them individually.  What fun I had in creating these.


I hope you enjoy my cards and they bring a smile and inspiration to your day!  
Have a happy day and stay safe and healthy!

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest cards EVER!! I love every single one of them! Pure talent, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete