Tuesday, February 27, 2024

February Challenge

 Art Impressions is having a monthly guest designer challenge so I thought I'd give it a whirl.  For February, the theme is "All Creatures Great and Small" and I thought my card featuring the Art Impressions Gull-Friends stamp set would be perfect to enter this challenge.  I love interactive cards and this was a fun one to make.


I used the Lawn Fawn magic picture changer die to create the interactive mechanism.  I stamped the seagulls on cryogen white card stock and colored with my copic markers.  The presents and the sentiment are from the Art Impressions Birthday Buggy set.  Balloons are dies from my stash. 

Just a few hints that might be helpful:  Make sure to stamp the seagull images on card stock large enough to cut the dies.  Mechanism might not slide as well if you die cut the image and paste it on.  Also, color before cutting.  

The magic changer die set is all inclusive so you just have to cut the pieces and decorate, then place onto your card base.  

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment