Tuesday, April 25, 2023

April Showers

This week's challenge at Art Impressions is "April Showers" - anything rain, rainbows, clouds, etc. 

I used one of the elephants from the Elephant Twist Ties stamp set.   The set comes with a die to make two elephants hook together at the trunks.  For this card, I only utilized the left side elephant and fussy cut the part of him that was attached to the card so that he could stand on his own.  They are soooo darn cute!


I stamped the elephant on cryogen white cardstock and colored him with copic markers.  I made the background with tumbled glass distress oxide ink and a cloud stencil.  I then die cut the rainbow, clouds and the grass using my dies from my stash.

Easy peasy, but so cute!

Hope you enjoy my card!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card, love the sky! Perfect for this week's Ai Challenge. The best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dori, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love the elephant, your beautiful rainbow, your amazing sky, and everything else about this adorable card! You blow me away!!

    ReplyDelete