Thursday, August 11, 2022

Think Pink

 This two-week challenge at Art Impressions is "Pretty in Pink".  These challenges are quite fun because they make you create outside your box.  This one, however, was on the easier side for me since I create a lot of feminine cards, not that you can't create a masculine card in pink.  Check out Sharon Caudle's (design team) card for this challenge.  Love the pink shirts on the men.  It's awesome!!

  I utilized an old Art Impressions stamp set, Little Princess, which I purchased at the AI warehouse sale a couple of years ago.  This stamp set made for a great baby girl shower card and isn't she 'pretty in pink'?  Such a little cutie!


I stamped this little cutie on cryogen white paper and colored her with copic markers.  Easy coloring, which is always a plus.  😀 The background die frame is from my stash.  

Hope you enjoy my card!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dori, this card is adorable!! I love the pink and gold combination and that paper is perfect!! Beautiful coloring as always!! Your cards are always a treasure!! And thank you so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete