Sunday, October 17, 2021

Enjoy the Ride

 Art Impression's is celebrating their "Rides" new release with a challenge called "Planes, Trains and automobiles".  Actually, the challenge is anything that you ride on.  There are so many Art Impression's stamp sets to choose from for this challenge but I just LOVE the gal on the skateboard in their "Got Style" stamp set.  This is my kind of gal - on a mission with shopping bags in hand (headed to the next store) 😀.


I stamped the image on cryogen white paper and colored her with copic markers.  I fussy cut her out and placed her on a stitched circle die cut.  The framed circle was also cut out with the stitched circle dies.  The sentiment came from the "Got Style" set as well.

Hope you have a great day and Enjoy the Ride!



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love your layout and your fussy cutting is fabulous! I also love your write up...lol! Thanks for playing along with the Ai challenge!

    ReplyDelete