Thursday, October 8, 2020

Scenic Route

 Today's post is a card I made for my daughter using Art Impressions stamp sets Enjoy the Ride and Cottage and Die set (unfortunately, this last one is retired).  She just bought a house and we joke with her that we are going to ride our bikes over to visit (often 😂).  I always wanted a tandem bike, but my husband thought I wouldn't peddle, so this image is absolutely perfect.  😁



The Art Impressions challenge this week is "Scenic Route".  I made this a fold-out card so that you could see the whole scene when opened up.  I based the card around the bike image, which I colored with copic markers, and thought it would make for a great "scene" card for the challenge.  I paper pieced the cottage which was very simple to do since Art Impressions makes their images so easy to fussy cut.  I added a few trees, clouds, grass and road to carry out the scene.

Hope you like my card and it inspires you to have fun with your stamps and dies.  

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card!! Love how you combined the sets and the card fold!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete