Sunday, July 3, 2022

Elephants are great

 This week's challenge at Art Impressions is "Zoo Crew" - any project with animals.  I can never have enough images of elephants.  Don't know why I'm drawn to them, but I just love them.  So, for this challenge I used the Art Impressions Elephant Twist Tie (#4985) stamp set.  This set is sooo versatile and comes with a die to partial cut the elephants to form the twist of the trunks.  By using the die, you can then fussy cut the remaining part of the elephants and use each of them individually.  Also, soooo easy to color.  I have used this stamp set for soooo many occasions!


I made this card for a friend's new baby girl.  This set is sooo cute for either a boy or a girl, just change the color theme from pink to blue (or any color of choice).  The twist tie cards create a trifold card with a heart shape window.  The twist of the trunks hold the card closed.  Such a cute creative card!  

Enjoy and Happy 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dori this couldn't be any more adorable! I adore your coloring and card design! You're wicked talented my friend!! Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete