Sunday, June 12, 2022

Giggle

 Art Impressions is having a challenge this week called  "Tickle Our Funny Bone".  I love funny cards and sentiments so this will be fun to see the entries!  Art Impressions has great images that make you giggle just looking at their expressions. You can find such great sentiments to go with their expressions that will just bring a smile to your face.  


I made this card for a girlfriend of mine.  Four of us were on a trip and we had to call the paramedics.  Well, we sure enjoyed the view when they showed up and almost forgot what we called them for.  Haha!  We all joke about it now but we won't forget how cute they were.

I used a retired Art Impressions image that I purchased at their warehouse sale a couple of years ago.  I can't remember the name of this golden oldie, but loved her expression and thought it went great with this saying.

Hope this card makes you giggle!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's one great memory to go with your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I MUST hear this story! LOL! Absolutely adorable card as always!! You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete